CRN: Colorado Racing Network: $2000 to win true 10.5 series in oklahoma - CRN: Colorado Racing Network

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

$2000 to win true 10.5 series in oklahoma

#1 User is offline   Squeeze 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Certified Member

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

for details go to www.oktrueten5.com

2 classes. Hot Street & Modified street.
does not look like our schedule interfers with yours. Come on down.

I posted this on the other thread but was told more heads up racers would see it here.

#2 User is offline   Brooks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

i'll see you at a few.

#3 User is offline   67velle 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:25 PM

this might keep a couple guys from coming...

Power Adders:
Only ONE type power adder allowed
Only one fogger or single plate allowed. If a second nitrous system is on car it must be capped off at the solenoids.
Max 88 MM turbo inlet. Air to liquid intercooler allowed. Measurement will be a 1/16th of an inch away from the compressor wheel. If it measures more that 88 MM or if the leading edge is more than a 1/16th away from the compressor wheel then the turbo is illegal.
F1R maximum procharger. Air to liquid intercooler allowed.

#4 User is offline   Squeeze 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:44 PM

Brooks I read your ? on your front end. Odie is the guy to ask. He will probly get back with you tomarrow. Could be past his bed time now.

67velle: This series is trying to keep limit on power. This is not all out run what you brung type classes. The H/S class is based off the classes run in texas (extreme & ultimate). My current combo does not fit the rules either. But I am trying to help get cars to come support this series.

If you fit the rules now or can get away with doing some changes to your current race program we would love to have you come down and race. The payout and 2nd chance format is a good deal. You dont have to be the fastest to make some money to help offset the cost of traveling.

#5 User is offline   67velle 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Squeeze @ Jan 28 2010, 09:44 PM)
Brooks I read your ? on your front end. Odie is the guy to ask. He will probly get back with you tomarrow. Could be past his bed time now.

67velle: This series is trying to keep limit on power. This is not all out run what you brung type classes. The H/S class is based off the classes run in texas (extreme & ultimate). My current combo does not fit the rules either. But I am trying to help get cars to come support this series.

If you fit the rules now or can get away with doing some changes to your current race program we would love to have you come down and race. The payout and 2nd chance format is a good deal. You dont have to be the fastest to make some money to help offset the cost of traveling.

not me i am a poor man with a street car.. but i know a couple guys with f2's that would like 1/8 mile

#6 User is offline   NewbombTurk 

• TWINTURBOBOOGIEMAN!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationL TOWN

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

You come here and race Chaos and I will buy a "88" wink.gif and come visit my OKie homies

#7 User is offline   Brooks 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (newbombturk @ Jan 29 2010, 07:05 AM)

You come here and race Chaos and I will buy a "88" wink.gif and come visit my OKie homies

and where the girls are oklahomely.

#8 User is offline   MBarker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

Paul and I raced the Malibu in Mod street last year. Had a killer time, these guys were fun to race with. We are planning to make it down for a few more races this year, hopefully the April race!

#9 User is offline   outonyou 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

Mod street was a blast last year, laid back with no pressure. I sure wish the Malibu would have performed better for ya'll last year, car looked like it would have been a hand full. On a side note, I sure hope Paul brings my old hatchback to a couple of these races, sure would love to race against it and put it on the trailer first round. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Anyways, if anyone has the chance to make it out here this sure, we sure would love to have ya!!!!

#10 User is offline   outonyou 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:39 AM

Mod street was a blast last year, laid back with no pressure. I sure wish the Malibu would have performed better for ya'll last year, car looked like it would have been a hand full. On a side note, I sure hope Paul brings my old hatchback to a couple of these races, sure would love to race against it and put it on the trailer first round. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Anyways, if anyone has the chance to make it out here this year, we sure would love to have ya!!!!

#11 User is offline   NewbombTurk 

• TWINTURBOBOOGIEMAN!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationL TOWN

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (outonyou @ Jan 30 2010, 09:36 AM)
I sure hope Paul brings my old hatchback to a couple of these races, sure would love to race against it and put it on the trailer first round. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Be careful what you wish for! biggrin.gif

#12 User is offline   Mr. Owl 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

I agree... "Something wicked this way comes"

#13 User is offline   NewbombTurk 

• TWINTURBOBOOGIEMAN!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationL TOWN